This policy is compliant with the requirements of the GDPR. BoardMetrix Limited is a Jersey registered company, and is registered as a data controller with the Jersey Information Commission.
How we collect your personal data
We may collect your personal data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you give us your personal data, for example by providing us with emails to conduct a board review and details within the review;
- when we contact you by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you contact us through our website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when we deal with any enquiries you make to us;
- when we collect publically available information about you.
When we collect and process your personal data
We may collect and process your personal data at any of the following times:
- during any stage of the process for the BoardMetrix review, for example:
- when you fill in the board review;
- when we receive email addresses to set up the board review process; and
- when we carry out any telephone, face-to-face or other type of communication in connection with the BoardMetrix review.
- during the period in which the review is being carried out; and
- at any time after the review has finished.
What types of personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following types your personal data:
- your name, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- your gender, date of birth and nationality;
- data relating to your employment history, qualifications and skills, and personal interests;and your evaluation of the entities you evaluate.
Using and storing your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to carry out the board review and produce a report to the board containing some of that data on an anonymous basis;
- to ensure that the information we hold about you is kept up-to-date;
- to contact you in relation to the Board review or other related products;
- to deal with any problems or complaints that arise in relation to the Board review;
for any other purpose for which you give us your personal data. We may store and retain your personal data in order to carry out any of the uses specified above.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data may be shared with or accessed by:
- our employees or representatives in the UK, Jersey and abroad;
- our professional advisors;
- Organisations or agencies that we use to assist us in the application and assessment of the board review;
third parties who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data. In some cases your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Please be aware that some countries outside the European Economic Area provide levels of protection of personal data which are significantly poorer than those of countries within the European Economic Area. Where we transfer your personal data to such countries we will take appropriate steps to ensure it is adequately secured.
You can request a copy of the data that we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org